Alliey Hotel & Spa Pool
in Serre Chevalier
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you would like us to help you plan your trip here to the heart of the French Alps. Wherever you are coming from we can advise you on how to get to Serre Chevalier by plane, airport transfer, car, train etc, and more importantly to where we are located in the village of Monetier les Bains, one of the three main villages in the Serre Chevalier valley.
- Fly to Turin Airport – book your transfer in advance from Turin Airport direct to our hotel’s door with The Alpine Transfer Company (ATC) – see details below
- Fly to Grenoble (Isère) Airport – book your transfer in advance from Grenoble Airport direct to our hotel’s door with The Alpine Transfer Company (ATC) – see details below
- Additional airport option: “Lyon St Exupéry” – Transfer by train, bus or taxi
- Additional airport option: “Marseille Marignane” – Transfer by train
One of the easiest ways to arrive is by booking a return transfer from the airport direct to our hotel, via The Alpine Transfer Company (ATC) who will collect you from the airport and drive you straight to our door in Monetier les Bains.
Follow the links below to book your tranfer, or call +33 685 687 131:
Airports transfer Serre Chevalier – Turin
Serre Chevalier airport transfers – Grenoble
- Attention GPS: the col du Galibier (Galibier Mountain Pass) is not open in winter
- From the north of France : Direction Lyon – Grenoble – Serre Chevalier by le Col du Lautaret (Lautaret Mountain Pass)
- From the south of France : Direction Sisteron – Gap – Briançon – Serre Chevalier
- From Italy : Turin – Col du Montgenèvre – Briançon – Serre Chevalier
- By bus : Regular bus transfers from Grenoble, Nice, Marseille, Turin
- Shuttle Bus Briançon : all along Serre Chevalier every 20 minutes
From Paris : 2 Solutions
- 1st SOLUTION “Paris-Briançon” by sleeper car “Paris-Valence” TGV, then“Valence-Briançon” train corail
- 2nd SOLUTION “Paris-Oulx” (Italy) direction Torino TGV, stop at Oulx, then “Oulx-Briançon” by car, taxi or shuttle busi.
From Marseille : “Marseille-Briançon” train corail